Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Organization rocks!!!

I found this wonderful idea for organizing ribbon rounds on Pinterest and it made so much sense I had to try it.  Also, i'm amazed by the creativity of some people!  As you know, we have a lot of stuff and very little storage space.  This is compounded by the fact that a.) we have a toddler who has a lot of stuff and is messy and b.) I also have a lot of crafting products.  I've converted half the guest bedroom closet into craft storage, and it's enough, but not perfect or organized.  So here's my new trick:

This would be my "bucket of ribbon."  Yes, there's a lot and yes, it's messy.



Bought these cute little pant hangers off ebay.  They have a swinging arm.

 
This is my ribbon pushed onto the hanger "arms".  First let me say, I thought I had way more ribbon, and now that I have more space to store it, I can add to the collection!  Loving it and it just hangs in my "craft closet".

1 comment:

  1. I think it's time you get back to blogging, don't you think???? ;)

    ReplyDelete