Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, again...............

Happy Birthday today to my step-dad!!  Lots of July births!  Eyler called him this morning to wish him a "Happy Birthday" and I had to keep telling him to "wait for the beep" (which he clearly did not want to do!), then the beep comes and we get silence!!!  Too cute and hilarious! 

I was originally planning on making oatmeal rasin cookies (his fave), and while I normally am fine baking during the heat of the summer, it's different baking cakes, brownies, pies or cinnamon rolls, where you only have to open the oven once to put it in and once to take it out.......unlike cookies where you are opening and closing the oven every eight minutes!  I did make the cookie dough, so I promise cookies will come soon!  Either way, we hope you have a great birthday and stay "cool"!

No comments:

Post a Comment