Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

What's the best thing after a 106 degree day?

Yep......nice cool swimming pool.  Luckily we had Eyler signed up for swimming lessons this past week!  He's taking the Parent-Tot classes and Andy is the lucky parent of two-year-old choice.  Actually, I'm not so sure Andy minds it too much after a warm day work!  I must say it's really fun watching these little people who barely want to walk out in the pool past knee deep on the first day to wanting to go down the tube slide (which seems ginormous to me, can't imagine what it looks like to a wee toddler!)  I'll let you know if he actually does it next week, or if he gets to the top and decides that it's maybe not going to be as fun as he originally thought.

But to tide you  over



I'm afraid he might grow to be a bit of a daredevil! (Jumping off the side)

No comments:

Post a Comment